The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Just make an arena where they can't get out and bet on who wins or enter your own crustacean and hope you win or bet against your own entry.

Reward: A free lobster from the Sponge Bob collection! Ha!
LOL.. I can see this leading to genetically engineered monster lobsters which, after escaping, leads to the closing of beaches due to human eating giant lobsters. Naaaa... I'd rather wait for the low budget movie if it hadn't already been done. On the positive side I like the idea of just one lobster tail to replace the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner.

On that thought, I would like to see anything that's alive that we normally drop into boiling oil or water for cooking killed instantly before that is done. Have you ever heard a lobster SCREAM when dropped alive into boiling water? Some say it is escaping internal expanding gas but it sure sounds like a scream to me. I think that if our live boiling seafood had vocal cords everyone in sea food restaurants would freak! It's a pet peeve of mine.
By Steve
Michael D. Grissom wrote:On that thought, I would like to see anything that's alive that we normally drop into boiling oil or water for cooking killed instantly before that is done. Have you ever heard a lobster SCREAM when dropped alive into boiling water? Some say it is escaping internal expanding gas but it sure sounds like a scream to me. I think that if our live boiling seafood had vocal cords everyone in sea food restaurants would freak! It's a pet peeve of mine.
Last time I made crabs one of them was like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator - finally dead (so I thought), but then rose from the boiling inferno just one more time. :o

Seems like this is one of the unsolved problems of mankind.
http://www.lobsterlib.com/canYouKill.html

Maybe there's a market for an electrical lobster chair? :-?

Whoops, too late! 8-o :D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]