The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By RightBrainIdeas
Develop a new reality TV series called "Scared Single", to save young guys from making a terrible mistake by getting married. The show would take newly engaged couples and do a swap with a forty-something couple, sending the young guy to live with the forty-something housewife and her kids.

If after the swap period and all the "great" times that went with it the guy still decides to get married, the show will pay for the wedding. If the show does its duty and the guy comes to his senses and calls off the wedding, he can enjoy his prize of a lifetime of beer, nights out with the guys, no kids...

In prep, the show producers can evalute all the couples to determine the best mixes. For example, match a straight-laced conservative young couple with an over-the-hill, partied out, lazy middle-age couple. Things could get interesting.

Reward: If the show helps just one guy see the light then I've done my job and that's reward enough.
By Michael D. Grissom
HOW DID THIS GET MISSED! - No comments?

Now divorced like so many millions of others, I think this is a fantastic idea! People seem to love reality shows and this is one that will save entire lives both on and off the screen. And like you said, if mixed right it would keep you glued to the screen.

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
By S13240
The last thing this world needs is another reality show. People need to be more creative, get away from the "reality" tv programming. Think of something original and new, realiy tv is getting old, and not to mention most of the shows are far from reality.
By INV3NT0R
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm yaaaaaah. i don't think anyone need reality tv show especially this one. i find this appaling, its wrong. how can going with someone elses wife/husband be like how your own marriage would be. your not going to love that man/womens kids as much as you love your own. it might show that there is some work involved to be married but if you didn't know that then your not ready for life.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]