The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By GraWarlock
I am fed up with political advertisements that misrepresent, distort or invent facts about a measure, proposal, proposition, candidate or piece of legislation.

I would like to see a citizens group formed whose sole purpose in life would be to take those individuals, groups or parties who lie about their positions, or those of their opponent, to court for violating the intent of "Truth in Adversiting" Laws.

Also, when a vote is influenced by the use of lie, inuendo, misrepresention of facts or other falsehoods the "Voter" has been disenfranchised thru trickery and deceit (including the withholding of information) which invalidates the indivuals right to vote based on the truest and best information available.

No one has the right to "trick" a voter out of his or her right to accurately expressess their opinion and choice by voting. I would like to make such actions punishable FEDERAL Felonies.

Reward: To reduce the number and incidence of fanciful, false and misleading political advertising. Basically promote truth at the HIGHEST levels... for once.
I agree!! Although I think it is equally important that the court system becomes more efficient, so that cases don't take years and years, but only months to be processed. This could be achieved by having more smaller court houses for minor charges, and make it so that larger court houses can only take cases of GREAT importance, such as political issues, which effects who governs us. With a more effective court system I think it would be more conducive for politicians to be held to their word by reviewing what they promised and what they did at the end of their term.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]