The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Tracy Exnowski
Going to a variety of Dr's is normal for most people - people who move around alot or just can't in to see their Doctor. I am suggesting a Dr's Data Base! Your information from ANY Doctor you have seen would be recorded on this central data base that would, of course, be protected. Dr's would enter into it directly and every drug or diagnosis and blood test you have would be entered. This would allow the Dr's to see what previous Diagnosis you have had and perhaps you have a PRE-CONDITION that may actually be preventable - the Dr would know about it regardless of which Dr you go to. Also, for elderly people or those who are not up on what the Dr last told them - now becomes available to help this Doctor diagnose properly. Also those that doctor hop to get several Rx's will be caught. Statistics can be taken for research purposes. Only thing - we might have to send the Dr's back to school to learn to type but can anyone read their handwriting anyways - gee we are curing alot of things with this idea. Vote HOT IDEA for this one.

Reward: Improved Health for everyone
By Steve
I think this is already introduced in several countries where they use chip cards to keep track. And it is always accompanied by a HUGE discussion about privacy...
By amorriso
Another advantage of your idea is that doctors could enter in the prescriptions they write online. Then the patient goes to the pharmacy and the pharmacist can access the file from his computer and fills the prescription. The advantage is that there's no possiblility of the pharmacist filling the prescription incorrectly because he can't read the doctor's handwriting. Also you could have the computer programmed so that it automatically flags any undesirable drug interactions that may occur between the different drugs that the patient is being prescribed. :D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]