The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Charmaine Tsang
I think that it is much to cumbersome to carry around a pen and a liquid whiteout dispenser at the same time. Since mechanical pencils have erasers on the end why cant pens have white out on the end?

It could be a large capsule-shaped plastic dispenser just slotted in and it will not tip your pen over because it is almost the length of your pen. A groove in the middle will be there for the ink cylinder. (I'm talking ball pens/gel pens not fountain pens) The whiteout will come out like a regular pentel fine-tipped whiteout container- i.e., no brush. (using whiteout like writing a pen) Furthermore, to "open" the pen you will just have to press down the whiteout part. The whiteout dispenser can be exchanged for a new one when empty and similarly with the ink cylinder. You can even get different coloured whiteout for different coloured paper.

Reward: A whole bunch of these pens free and the brand named after me.
By guesty
Sorry, this is a product white-out has been producing for years.
By asdf
I think thats a really good idea, but while you wait you should just use the erasable pen. It's a pen but you don't have to deal with it drying or anything like whiteout.
By aznbusiness
Anonymous wrote:Sorry, this is a product white-out has been producing for years.
I think that she has a great idea..but i haven't really seen that product out on the market. can you tell me who if you seen it makes it? there exist a whiteout pen that only just whiteout in shape of the pen..but no combination
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]