The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Tubbs Mc Gee
Don't tell me you don't know the oldest family problem of the 20th century! Mom wants her breakfast egg soft, almost raw, Dad wants his egg as close to a stone as possible - rock-hard. And you, well, like every normal person, would like yours somewhere in the middle. 20th century egg-cookers do not provide this comfort: Either you'd have to breakfast at different times or you'd have to do it the old-fashioned unreliable way with the chance of cracking a shell or two in the hot-water boiling-pot. The ultimate solution is - the "Chameleon (Egg) Cooker"!

This very practical device looks almost like a normal, genuine egg-cooker. Only, that the lid has different sections that can be lifted individually to place and remove up to six eggs on demand. A timer adapted to an individual egg-sensor would register each egg and the individual client's cooking desires. All the eggs would start cooking at the same time. The cooker would then play a special, adjustable mummy-melody when mom can take out her egg. Then you would hear Guns'n'Roses or so when yours is done. And finally daddy's little rock would respond to Beethoven's second. - Voila!

In the first improvement phase ("Chameleon Cooker II") one might find a way to place all eggs at the same time and start cooking them at different times so that all the eggs would be ready for breakfast simultaneously.

Reward: Get me one of those wonderful machines!!!
By will
rock on man!
By cynet
Some thing that has worked for me is a microwaveable egg cooker.
The unit is actually shaped like a egg and holds four eggs.
Once you get the timing down it pritty easy.
2 minutes to soft
4 minutes to mushy
5 to 8 hard
just pull out the eggs at the appropriate time.
It's the boiling water that cooks the eggs. At the top of the egg there is a little hole to vent the steam. :-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]