The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Revcon
A solution placed in your alcoholic drinks to reduce any further & or severe effect's of the drinking process while at the pub/bar. Drive home safely, but will reap the effects when your home. Gaurnteed & legally safe.

Reward: Free solution's for any suggestion's.
By Steve
Isn't being drunk in a bar the desired effect of drinking in a bar? (So I've heard... ;-7 ) Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that few people would go for a couple of drinks if they wouldn't get drunk before they're HOME... Ok, then this might stop some people from drinking altogether, but I'm not sure if it's what you meant. ;-)
By Revcon
Means no more D.U.I.'s. No more drunk's killing over the road. Homeless people would have to find another way to pass the time & spend thier money that they've swindled from the public. Need I say more? :~( (but then again one would have to be responsible enough to take the solution) ....maybe if the solution was "pre-made" into the alcohol? hmmmmm......
By Michael D. Grissom
I'm with Steve on this one except that I want to take the solution at home so I'm drunk when I arrive at the bar. This would save a LOT on my bar tab.

:-P

Then,... I would prefer a solution that would completely remove all the alcohol from my veins immediately after leaving the bar.
By Ideamonger
As alcohol is a poison and it takes our livers between 30min-2hours to process a single drink, the way to go about is to improve the efficiency of the liver or force the alcohol to go directly from stomach to bladder, therefore allowing it to skip being absorbed (too much) into the blood.
By swimmer
i think there are two solurions for care accidents caused by drimking .

1 . is to have a solution that stop the effect of alcohol for an hour or two to reach home .

2. is to have a car that drives you automaticly home by gprs .
By Rishi
Steve wrote:Isn't being drunk in a bar the desired effect of drinking in a bar? (So I've heard... ;-7 ) Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that few people would go for a couple of drinks if they wouldn't get drunk before they're HOME... ;-)
If we can add an enhancer to the drink that gives you a quick high with less alcohol, works only in conjunction with alcohol, and very quickly disperses, then we can get drunk on less than dangerous amount of alcohol. The effect will wear off as one makes one way(not necessarily in a straight line) to the parking lot and leave one with a mild high, which will not impair driving.

There are quick acting anesthetics used in medicine that does this sort of thing to block pain. It may not be too difficult to come up with a variant.

Strictly of academic interest to a teetotaler like yours truly.

rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]