The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By nsyncbaby74
Are you sick of getting into a cold car and having to put your WARM hands on a COLD steering wheel???? Well my idea is to turn a steering wheel cover (ya know the ones you buy that decorate your car) and turing it into a heating pad for your hands. When you get into your car plug in the attachment into the cigg. Lighter plug and wait for it to become warm. Battery operated when driving to avoid a tangled cord. Be able to set the temperature. Eliminate the need for gloves and time spent to warm up your car.

Reward: Getting this product for free
By Michael D. Grissom
A small cig lighter plug in hair dryer to warm anything you want in the car might also work. Once the steering wheel is warmed it would last until the car itself was warm.

I used to live in Ohio and hated this problem so much that I built an alarm clock for my car. At 7am every morning the car would start itself and be deiced and warm by the time I was ready to leave for work.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]