The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By John Powers
Dating for single people with children is a real hassle. Making arrangements for the children loads the situation with too much, "it cost too much and I hardly know her." And going out on a date is awfully interesting to the inquiring minds of children. "Going slow" means that you want dates at the begining to be free of too many commitments too.

What I have in mind is an activity space where adults can meet and bring the kids too. So there needs to be a range of activities for kids of various ages so that the parents can be smoose. The roller rink in town where I went to college hit it about right with "adults free with kids' every Saturday mornings before noon. The kids skated while the adults conversed over coffee and breakfast at the snack bar.

I'd call the place "Oh Donna's" after a single friend of mine.

Reward: "A Laurel and Hardy handshake."
By Michael D. Grissom
If where you live is big enough, it should have a "Chuckey Cheeses" (sp) which is great if you're kids are K thru 8. It's a food/pizza/game/arcade/anamatronics place and some serve beer/wine. Lots of fun for adults too!
By brendya
What is the best restaurant in Philadelphia (that is reasonable) for a family with teenagers to eat at? No national chains please. And where is the restaurant located if you know? I've done Reading, done Genos and Pats, but we will return there. But I will try Rangoon thanks for the fresh idea.
By Zeus25
How nice in thinking that a children theme is tried on a singles bar and it is unique for it is my first time to hear about it. I guess it is helpful for the customers to bring their child because of the theme that they have tried and other than that it will lessen the stress felt by the customers because of their child. I just hope that the safety of the child will be most considered because we don't want accidents happen especially on our own child.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]