The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Norbert
Many now are looking more closely at what there eating and don’t trust as much the food distributors as in the old days. It would be great if we could at a glance see on a product how much energy, fat, protein, carbohydrate, salt and other health hazardous substance it holds. My idea is a bar chart on a common scale for every company. This way even illiterate could understand it. In no time you would get use to it and live a longer healthier life.

Reward: My reward would be to see it happen.
By Steve
Isn't this already part of reality in most countries?

Here's what I would like to see: a personal scanner you can program with all your personal preferences or diet needs. Swish it over the bar code, and if the product contains something that's on your watchlist, it'll beep and tell you what's wrong according to your standards. Nobody can spend an hour in the supermarket reading all the fineprint (that's why most companies easily succeed selling trash), but with some electronic help it might work.
By Michael D. Grissom
This is why I only shop in health food grocery stores like "The Fresh Market" (chain) and others like it.

I'm so health concious that I would NEVER eat my daily Big Mac without a diet coke chaser. :-P
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]