The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By MaryKoger
Children's flip cell phone, large keys. Capable of recording voice messages from family members such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, Mom & Dad, and storing pictures of same. Child pushes a key such as "1", picture of Grandpa and Grandma shows on screen while prerecorded messages from Grandpa and Grandma appear. Designed for children from 1-4 years of age.
By brisaya
What is the cheapest/ best cell phone plan to call to Germany? I am currently in Wisconsin and I am looking for a new cell phone plan to call my fiance who is in Germany. So I am in the states and want to call my fiance who is in Germany. I know that I will get a signal and everything because I used a cell phone to call him before. However, the rates were always pretty high and I am looking for a better phone plan for a cell phone. Any recommendations?
By stephenmorphey
Hello brisaya.

This is the common solution of doing calls at Germany. Please also tell your client about this aggrement that is most convenient to both of you people.
Travel Germany and stay in touch for less with a prepaid Germany SIM card and an international cell phone. It is the most convenient and economical solution for staying in touch while overseas. All incoming calls on your Germany cell phone are FREE, regardless of where they originate. Pay the local rate for local calls and use a cell phone like you do at home. And unlike home, your Germany SIM chip is prepaid so there is no need for a contract.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]