The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By jizzle44
I am a big time deer hunter and i have lost arrows time and time again, but now i have found the perfect way to retrieve your arrow by placing a tracking device in the knock of the arrow and you can take the tracking device monitor which should be AA battery-powered, lightweight and portable.

Reward: A free one
By envention man
you have a great idea but all you have to do is find a mini tracking device that they do sell and to test it stick it on the arrow
By ranttrmike
There is also a nock with a little transmitter in it, get within 50ft and it beeps stronger and stronger as you approach the arrow. Likewise there are also "blinking" nocks that turn on with the force of launch or impact, they emit a bright green or red light.
By casey hollaway
jizzle44 wrote:I am a big time deer hunter and i have lost arrows time and time again, but now i have found the perfect way to retrieve your arrow by placing a tracking device in the knock of the arrow and you can take the tracking device monitor which should be AA battery-powered, lightweight and portable.
I have also had this same idea but have not ever done any thing with it. I was going to go a bit futer though. Finding the arrow is one thing but finding the game is another. I was thinking of using some type of tracking system that would attach to the aniamal when the arrow went through. This could be tricky but possible.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]