The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Maccabbes
Well we all know that every woman has one breast larger then the other and there are no bras out there that accomodate that. I have heard over and over how the bra doesn't fit right on one side or the other because of the difference in size. So why not make a bra that has a slight difference in size and then there you have it a comfortable, relaxing, confident fit each time you put your bra on.
By NovelistJess<3
That's a good idea. You could also have like 2 different halves with different sizes so you could connect them and mix and match for a better fit. :)
By bentonbrown
Maccabbes wrote:Well we all know that every woman has one breast larger then the other and there are no bras out there that accomodate that. I have heard over and over how the bra doesn't fit right on one side or the other because of the difference in size. So why not make a bra that has a slight difference in size and then there you have it a comfortable, relaxing, confident fit each time you put your bra on.
If your breasts are different sizes by a cup size or more, I recommend that you even out your cups by placing an insert in the cup of the smaller breast. One insert I really like is Nordstrom Intimates Push-Up Gel Pads. Depending on where your breast needs a little help, these gel pads come in two different silhouettes—one which would provide fullness on top, and one why boosts from beneath.
By MikelaB
Amen! I never noticed any difference in sizes before I started breastfeeding, but now depending on how full my breasts are, the size difference can be appalling.
How about a bra that has some kind of air pocket in each cup that you can easily adjust while wearing the bra? I'm imagining something akin the the buoyancy control vest (BC) that scuba divers wear. That way, if your breast size happens to be fluctuating as often as mine is at the moment, you can accommodate the differences instantly.

http://apocalypse-diy.squarespace.com
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]