The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By mossitekidgage
It's been a craving of mine for the past... few months. My favorite part of ice cream is the cone. And I'd eat just the cone, but it doesn't taste right without the ice cream.

Idea: Ice cream that is "waffled" into a cone. (I'm calling it "waffled" because it'll be in a waffle cone, not because it'll be like a filled waffle.... which it kind of will be. So that's okay.) But it wouldn't be too thick, so it could be easy to eat.

Look: It'd look like a plain flat-like space ship. The outside: waffle cone. The inside: chocolate layer on the direct inside of the cone. Then a layer of ice cream. Then a thin layer of cone (for extra crunch purposes.) Then a layer of ice cream. Then the bottom cone. Kind of simple right?

Size: Not too big. If it took to long to eat, the ice cream would melt, and make a big mess. Which is no good. About the width of a hamburger. And a little higher than a crunch wrap supreme.
(The thin layer of cone in the middle could kind of mimic the hard taco shell in the middle of a crunch wrap supreme.)

Flavors: All kinds! It could be an entire business. Every type of ice cream. And nuts, fruit, whatever could be thrown in.

Reward: A mint chocolate waffled ice cream.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]