The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Sylfest Muldal
All owners would love to communicate better with their pets, but all of us have our physical shortcomings. Cats can't talk, and humans lack the expressive ears and tail movements used by cats to show their moods. I'm told that to horses, humans appear permanently aggressive because our ears "aren't sticking up in a friendly manner". Similarly, your cat must gaze at your "ear-less" face, wondering what on earth you're thinking.

Large, artificial cats' ears can be fitted to the owner's head. These should be capable of being raised/lowered and rotated in both directions. The budget version uses pull cords and circular springs, but nowadays most people can afford the remote-controlled motorized model. Beginners use "lock" mode, whereas independent left-ear/right-ear movements are favoured by experienced users (and their cats). And why not mobile tails, too? My hunch is that they would work just as well if you attached them conveniently to the top of your head.

This invention encourages people to pay attention to their pets and really try to understand them. Vets and lion-tamers might also find them a life-saver.

Reward: The device should be named after my family's exceptional cat, Max.
By brookeone12
I really like this idea. But only because my cats don't understand shouting, water-squirts, and the like. They still cruise around my kitchen countertops and steal my food and misbehave generally. If I wore these ears (the budget version), and put them in the "I"m really, really, peeved" position, would my cats finally get the idea that I don't care for it when they tear up the toilet paper and lick the butter sticks? My cats are always giving ME the "You're annoying me" look, when I have the nerve to shove them off the countertops. Would they even CARE that they're annoying ME? I doubt it. That may be part of their perverse charm. Also, my tail would always be twitching.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]