The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Ben Wilder
Lately I have become very disinterested with cooking the same foods all the time, but I don't have the experience to pick out the right ingredients or the time to learn how to make great exciting food. I know I'm not the only one to experience this clumsy feeling towards experimentation in the kitchen. If there were only a store that could inspire me to cook extraordinary food while giving me good advice.

Enter CHEF COACH, the full-service cooking supply store for the amateur where you can shop for meals, get culinary advice or have all your ingredients picked out and pre-prepared for you in a read-o-cook package. All you have to do is take it home and follow the quick & easy directions. Your friends will think that you have spent all day preparing.

Don't have the right equipment? - Chef Coach is a full-service cooking supply store, providing you with access to every piece of equipment you will need to make your culinary masterpiece, including rental of anything from preparation to presentation. WE WILL DELIVER and PICK UP! Leave the dish washing to us!

Afraid of screwing up the meal? - You can have a certified chef assist you in cooking all or part of the meal in the cooking section of the market, allowing you to participate, practice your skills, and receive coaching.

Reward: Make a store in Boston and get me some free passes.
By Ann Moroz
I think this is a great idea! So many people are so busy working and not having the time for experimenting in the kitchen. Yet there are times when they need to whip up something wonderful for any number of reasons. This is the perfect answer. I know it would never happen in our small town, but if I lived in a city where a Chef Coach opened up I would be right there, as would my sister and my daughter. A+ for this idea.
By Michael D. Grissom
I'm the George Jettson type that wants to pop a food pill that'll last as long as my 8 day deodorant and has ZERO waste byproducts. This probably comes form being single for so long. hmmmm

Boston is notorious for its fine restaurants, chefs, and incredible culinary diversity so, I'm curious, WHY you don't eat out all the time. I found a place here in Cary called "Crazy Fire" which is a Mongolian buffet. You fill your bowl(s) from the vegi, meat, seafood buffet and then season it at the seansoning buffet. Then give it to the cook who throws it on a huge wok and prepares it for you. For $7 I get enough to feed me for 3 days. I calculated it would cost $25 at Food Lion to buy the same ingredience. I don't know how they do it!

How about adding a chef and chef equipment to a "tupperware party" where they teach you how to cook on the equipment they are selling and then sell you the tupperware to store the leftovers?
By just me
Michael D. Grissom wrote:How about adding a chef and chef equipment to a "tupperware party" where they teach you how to cook on the equipment they are selling and then sell you the tupperware to store the leftovers?
That sounds just like Pampered Chef. It's like a tupperware party but they sell all sorts of kitchen gadgets (from prep to storage and more) and during the party cook a few recipes using the tools and showing your guests how. Check out this link http://www.pamperedchef.com/
By Michael D. Grissom
WOW... what a great find Sarah! I bookmarked this one. Thanks a million!
By just me
Michael D. Grissom wrote:WOW... what a great find Sarah! I bookmarked this one. Thanks a million!
No problem, glad I could help. My friend is actually a rep (or consultant or whatever they call them) and I've hosted a couple parties now. It's quite a lot of fun and their products are really great quality. What I like most is that if you're looking for something that makes any part of cooking or prep easier, they've got it. Anyhow, they've got links on the website to locate a rep near you if you're interested.

Sarah
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]