The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By midoh
I remember from my last visit to a department store getting a blast of warm/hot air as I came in through the door,usually the heaters are above you.The blast of heated air is very pleasant after coming in off a cold street in winter.Obviously a shower heater for personal use would have to be considerably scaled down(in terms of wattage/power output!).I wonder,could some of the heat used to heat the water could be transferred to heat air as well, by means of heat exchanger or some similar mechanism.I think what is the bane of everyone is having to take damp wet towels & put them in the washing machine.Ideally you could eliminate this chore if you had a dryer unit in the bathroom,if it blasted heated air from ground level upwards, your footsies would be dried first,also you would get a nice blast of warm air(don't make it too hot!) in the crotch area!
All in all, if the practical difficulties can be overcome you are onto a winner! ;-D
By jasonc
Anyone have any updates on this type of a product? I had heard Triton makes a body dryer - but I doubt it is as good as the car wash type things. Please let me know if anyone has seen this or has had success building it. Thanks very much.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]