The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By bigdaddy
;-7 ;-7 ;-7 ;-7 stinky sittuatioin
By JSTNANDERS6
JSTNANDERS6 wrote:i think it would burn your crack period because most of em are made with alchol
}:-) :-[ :-/ :*) :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#
By MissPlayful
I agree with Steve about using a silencer, but the question is, how to build such a silencer. Let’s face it, the gods or evolution have not provided humans with very efficient mufflers, and they tend to wear out as we get older. Perhaps genetic engineering could come to the rescue here. We could redesign humans with efficient silencers, and perhaps even scent-producing glands and odour-absorbing organs. Then for future generations the embarrassment of unexpectedly, loudly and malodourously farting when in company will be a thing of the past. Our generations could be the last of the true farters. A history of farting that stretches back thousands of generations and millions of years could be about to come to an end. Perhaps in some quaint villages in rural England where genetic engineering never reaches, the old farting traditions could live on, a source of continued study for scientists and historians examining the ways of the past, and a source of wonder and amazement for future tourists, as the locals show them how it was done in the old days.
By ink313
If you stick it up your butt, you'll crap it out your mouth. Don't you watch South Park?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]