The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By gruitamarius
I read about the remote controlled planes, I think that a video surveillance system will make a lot easier the decision to take the control from the flight crew. Hidden cameras in hot spots of the plane will tell to the traffic control centre, where the plane is in that moment, if is any security risk on board. Any discrepancies in the plane trace should pop-up images from that plane on the monitor next to the radar screen of the controller in charge in that moment. From flight crew point of view, in case of emergency, they can ask for ground support, just pushing a button. And if the remote control centre is in NORAD, let say, hard to be hijacked.

Reward: A job would be nice!
By Thinkadin
Its a good last resort option, but I think the control of the plane attacks during 9-11 was all about the fear of death to the hostages, maybe a gas system could be implemented along with it so that all the people on the plane were rendered unconscious until the remote piloting could bring the plane safely to the ground.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]