Yesterday's news and re-inventions that have been submitted to the Creativity Pool. See what they look like and where to get them.
We have on-line shopping sites where you can see the products and place an order. When buying clothes we always spend sometime checking the fitting and matching the colours of tops with bottoms etc.. With that foreword I want to present my idea: My idea is to take a full-size image of a person and have software convert it into a reasonable 3D image (we can ask the user for some other parameters such as height, waist and other bio-stats).

Once this is done, as part of the one-time registration process, you are ready with a digital YOU. Next the software service enables you to try various brands of clothes available. It renders it more or less exactly as it would look if you wear it. It also takes care to show the sag in the shirt if you choose a shirt of bigger size. The software service would follow certain specifications which would allow this virtual reality to be realised. The specifications would be used for both creating the virtual users while rendering the clothes on the virtual users.

After the user freezes on certain clothes, he can get the item code of the product. He can either order it on-line or print the report generated after he freezes the clothes. The report would have the item code and the addresses of the shops where these clothes are available. These shops are listed in the order of their distance from the users place.

Reward: getting it realized would be one BIG reward
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]