Yesterday's news and re-inventions that have been submitted to the Creativity Pool. See what they look like and where to get them.
By Nikolas
A memory stick, where i would be able to download all my dvd's, or as many as i could, so that i wouldn't have to carry them with me. And be able to connect it on any dvd player or PC.
By Serenity495
How about a flash drive? They're pretty big now, so I think you'd fit all your dvd's in there.
By ronnyadam
Memory Card Data Recovery Software is easy, non-destructive and read-only utility used to recover lost and missing photos, snaps, music, and other multimedia files from memory card storage media
By Bungie
if you have to store a vast data like all your DVD'S, movies, music ...i'd prefer you to buy an external hard disk ,.....well it actually depends upon your requirement. memory stick is a good option to transfer data.
By Xxistent
I always lose my memory sticks. And as far as I know, movies take lots of space, while the most space I've seen on a memory stick is a meager 64 gigabytes. And from my experience, only certain computers have a memory stick drive.
Though, I think Memory Sticks or some other sorts of micro-storage units are the future of technology, it needs a bit more development before we put Movies on it. For now, I'll stick to my flash drive and internal hard drive. But I do look forward to when we get memory sticks to store terabyte ranges of data.
By Aamir
A memory stick, where i would be able to download all my dvd's, or as many as i could, so that i wouldn't have to carry them with me. And be able to connect it on any dvd player or PC. :> :P :D :L
By Aamir
A memory stick, where i would be able to download all my dvd's, or as many as i could, so that i wouldn't have to carry them with me. And be able to connect it on any dvd player or PC. 8-o :-? :]

_________
Johni Patino..!!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]