Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Tarde
There has been the problem with suburban sprawl now, seeing commuters having to travel distances to far for me to find reasonable. So why not have cities within a rectangular boundary and parallel to them is the suburban growth allowing little humans to be able to access the greater surface area of the city and be (hopefully) much closer to where they need to go.
By Steve
Can you elaborate on this? Why would rectangular boundaries help with this, and what was that with the LITTLE humans? :b
By Tarde
little humans is just a size representation to the big picture. No real little humans sorry to say. Now the city probably does not need to be rectangular but the idea is to space out the cities and housing in such ratio that is both within 30min commute to most places either by car or public transport. What I would like to see is more walkable and rideable cities that would have reduced pollution.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]