Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Arafat
buildings once used to be single storied. now its almost a kilometre high ! thats how we became efficient abt optimizing our living spaces; but what abt transportation, especially public transport systems...

yes, the busses can be 5 stories high, standing only on two wheels... seating space can start from the 2nd floor, so that cars can use the maximum space of the road, under the 'bus'...

all the bus's weight can b bourne by the 2 or more wheels which are all alligned in one straight line.

so width-wise the bus shud not take space any more than a motorcycle does!

how will the bus stand upright on two wheels ! wait, i m coming there..!

so up there it might b holding passengers multiple times of a standard bus, but down there what is happening is its not taking any more space than a motorcycle (width-wise, bcoz the length though, can be of standard buses)...

isnt that amazing...road congestion is all about limited space, which only motorbikes can slip through, so what if now mega busses too become likewise...

even elevated trains take far more space down there due to their columns on which the rail line platform seats...

moreover these override the need to build those elevated mass transit systems, which cost the nation massively, cannot b erected on demand, and only have fixed positions...

the elevated bus on the other hand wud b maneuverable...thanks to the technology which wil keep it upright whereever it goes !

i'hav seen the concept elevated buses on youtube, but perhaps the concept bus that i m proposing should b far more quickly implementable...

this bus sytem can b started with portable platforms with wheels all i one line, so that it takes no more width space than a motorcycle takes, and the body high enough to not inerfere with cars moving underneath...

the platforms shud b maneuverable...thats what the drivers will drive...

the width of the seating compartments may b limited to standard bus width if it is to run over narrower roads where taking turns wil bcom a taxing job !

above, the seating compartments may b two or 3 stories...

now lets come to the burning question; how will such a two wheeler high bus stand straight...

the answer: thin metal or concrete columns shud rise throughout the middle of the two way roads and wil hav installed on them necessary platform or system from where the bus wil receive necessary support...

moreover the bus can b supplied with electricity so that it can run on electricity, without the need for producing or storing any form of energy...

thus the train receives its balance from the top, from the installation that is installed in the middle of two way road systems...

thus the installation wud not interfere with pedestrian spaces...

thereafter all such busses may b integrated and centrally instructed to improve mobility and efficiency...

note: i wud like to see a 'balancing' or moving-anchor technology so that one such bus may also overtake another such bus, although anchored for stability to the same platform, ie. the platform installed on thin colmns through the middle of two way roads...

the middle space of two way road systems usually are not used for commuting by anyone.

thanks, and pls do giv me some response...if its a nice idea then i wud like this idea to go out and reach the ppl who can implement it...

Reward: i wud like to b informed regularly if some one really takes my idea seriously, and i wud like them to propose to bangladesh, my home country, to build and install for them such a system...dhaka, the capital of both bangladesh and world traffic jam, is in dire need for a solution...they are ready to pay billions to solve the traffic congestion problem...

and whoever can, pls expose my idea to relevant authorities and stakeholders, so that an example project can come live...cheers

OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]