Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
I've been searching everywhere for an artificial pre-lit Christmas tree that has blue and clear lights only and looks as close to real as possible, and have not been able to find it. I can get multi-color or clear lit trees and I've been able to find some trees online that look pretty real but man they are expensive. You'd think for that price I could choose every detail that goes on my Christmas tree. So this is a two part idea that my husband and I thought about. 1. A company that allows you to design your Christmas Tree by design (Noble Fir, Douglas Fir, Blue Spruce, etc.), height, lights (LED, Star-shaped, Candle shaped, Blinking, etc.), snow/no snow, easy storage types (some break down completely while others are just zipped up in a bag and still others can be tipped over for easy build and take down ), and maybe even range of how real do you want it to look (some people want purple trees, what can you do?). And the next part of this is that we get a programmable pre-lit LED Christmas tree that has all the colors in one "light bulb" (multi-color LED)that you can choose to have only one color lit this year and say 2 of the colors 'flashing' next year or all the colors fading in and out randomly with a timer that turns the lights on only at night. Am I asking for too much?
[quote="nosamms"]I've been searching everywhere for an artificial pre-lit Christmas tree that has blue and clear lights only and looks as close to real as possible, and have not been able to find it. I can get multi-color or clear lit trees and I've been able to find some trees online that look pretty real but man they are expensive. You'd think for that price I could choose every detail that goes on my Christmas tree. So this is a two part idea that my husband and I thought about. 1. A company that allows you to design your Christmas Tree by design (Noble Fir, Douglas Fir, Blue Spruce, etc.), height, lights (LED, Star-shaped, Candle shaped, Blinking, etc.), snow/no snow, easy storage types (some break down completely while others are just zipped up in a bag and still others can be tipped over for easy build and take down ), and maybe even range of how real do you want it to look (some people want purple trees, what can you do?). And the next part of this is that we get a programmable pre-lit LED Christmas tree that has all the colors in one "light bulb" (multi-color LED)that you can choose to have only one color lit this year and say 2 of the colors 'flashing' next year or all the colors fading in and out randomly with a timer that turns the lights on only at night. Am I asking for too much?[/quote]
Surely will get similar lights this Christmas.. I have seen them in my friends home and lights looks amazing
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]