Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By angellistic
If you are like me, you are tired of the healh commercials that advertise different diseases, and all of the side effects. Although they are informative; I feel forced to listen. Changing the channel does not work, since they are everywhere you turn; and to a person like me who has been dignosed with breast cancer; they are quite negative; as I am being positive. So, I thought; since there are a multitude of these commercials; why not have a channel specifically for them. People that are interested in listening can simply subscribe or turn to it, to participate...this includes the commercials regarding lawsuits like the metho disease commercials.
By dolfin99
angellistic wrote:If you are like me, you are tired of the healh commercials that advertise different diseases, and all of the side effects. Although they are informative; I feel forced to listen. Changing the channel does not work, since they are everywhere you turn; and to a person like me who has been dignosed with breast cancer; they are quite negative; as I am being positive. So, I thought; since there are a multitude of these commercials; why not have a channel specifically for them. People that are interested in listening can simply subscribe or turn to it, to participate...this includes the commercials regarding lawsuits like the metho disease commercials.

While it would be nice, it will never happen as ad revenue is very important to these companies.
By angellistic
it will happen as soon as someone with money is tired of being bombarded with the ads themselves...and I don't see this as so far fetched either.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]