Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By fang-fercie
I have an idea that just might work. Its were you bungee jump off a platfrom over the ocean, and then, at the last minute, you are relased into a cannon ball that splashes into the water.

There would be four platforms( determined by your height) the staff would choose a platfrom for you. Before you would go up to the platform, an instructing course would be preformed. I know it is a lot of stuff to do just to go on a ride, but saftey first.After that you would be sent up to your platform and have to put on a harness with bungee cords attached. Jumping off of the platform you would spread your arms and legs out like skydiving. But about 5 feet (or more I'm not sure) above the water, your bungee cords and harness will be relased, and as instucted you will curl up in to a ball for your cannon ball into the sea.

8-o B-) I don't know if it will work, but, we can always dream.... :D
By fabina
nice thought . . . (:
but it is impossible cause when you be released (as you said in the canon ball ) . . . you'll get hurt . . . or other way is to stop the jump and than get into the canon ball .
By fang-fercie
well...I guess you wouldn't be realased... You go in the water still attached (the bungee cords will lossen up a little bit so you can go under water.... then you'll be pulled back up to the platform ;D and exit.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]