Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Foxman
Here are some new ideas that could take the Cell Phones and other products to a new generation for a less complex use. I have a cell phone and I am not a person that wants to pay for all of these extra options on the phone but there is one thing that I would find very cool to have. At my home I have so many electronic things that I just can�t keep up with and I wish there was a better way to consolidate it all. Lets first talk about using the Cell phone and how it can be so much more that what we need. I think there is a hook up for an IPod from your phone to your car for use for talking hands free or music. Well would of you put a sending device like a garage door opener on your phone? Then you would not need to opener that falls into your lap when you pull down the visor because you can�t see from the sun shining in. Then when I am at home I got this universal remote for my TV but I can never find it because someone lost it behind the couch. Would of that same sending part on your phone can be turned on and you can use your phone like a universal remote. These programs can be a simple feature under menu options that you click on and you pick the TV program options and once it is all loaded your phone touch screen loads a remote control view. This could be made where you can change the look of your remote and different types of remotes. So I am talking about a phone that not only can call people, send texts, take pictures, manage your daily planner, play games, listen to music, surf the internet, and manage your calories but also be your universal remote to anything that you need it for. I am talking about TV, DVD, VCR, Garage opener, Lights, Fan, and Coffee Pot. John W. Fox
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]