Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By mixedgrl82
It seems that almost everyone is into skateboarding these days. Small kids, big kids, teenagers, and even adults. I notice a lot of skaters ride all times during the day. So when I see a skater at night I know that is very dangerous and that cars may not be able to see them. I want a product that is like a reflector that you would put on a skateboard so that people would be able to see movement when someone is riding on the skateboard.

Reward: Getting the product for free
By dolfin99
mixedgrl82 wrote:It seems that almost everyone is into skateboarding these days. Small kids, big kids, teenagers, and even adults. I notice a lot of skaters ride all times during the day. So when I see a skater at night I know that is very dangerous and that cars may not be able to see them. I want a product that is like a reflector that you would put on a skateboard so that people would be able to see movement when someone is riding on the skateboard.

Reward: Getting the product for free

Most, if not all, skateboards, have stickers or emblems that are reflective. Is this what you were referring to or the entire skateboard body being reflective?
By yuriart10
[quote="mixedgrl82"]It seems that almost everyone is into skateboarding these days. Small kids, big kids, teenagers, and even adults. I notice a lot of skaters ride all times during the day. So when I see a skater at night I know that is very dangerous and that cars may not be able to see them. I want a product that is like a reflector that you would put on a skateboard so that people would be able to see movement when someone is riding on the skateboard.

Reward: Getting the product for free[/quote]

Thanks for sharing.

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]