Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By yaxara
I am currently using Verizon as my call phone company. I have the Palm Pre as my phone. The Palm Pre can be used as an internet device for a laptop, but once the phone is hooked up to a laptop you can't receive any calls, messages etc. So, my idea is, while the laptop is in use why not make the phone forward all messages and phone calls to the laptop (at the same time the phone shares the same info with the laptop, all information gets automaically stored to laptop) when laptop receives messages they show up on the computer screen as instant messages, and when you receive phone calls why not have like a bluetooth device to
receive and make phone calls? I think this would be extremely helpful for those who use a laptop and phone, that way no one misses an important phone call and using the laptop at the same time

Reward: yaxara sandoval
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]