Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
So think about this idea for a minute.... I'm not too involved in the adult video business but some of the clips I've seen all seem to be the same. What if I were to give the viewer total control on directing his or her own video?

what if there was a web site (membership only of course) where a user can log in to a session with the actors and direct them as to exactly what to do, dictate positions, etc. Think of it as a CyberReality *beep* or POV. For example the male actor will have a camera mounted on his head so the logged in user sees exactly what the male actor sees and directs him as how to perform and what positions. Users/members will be billed by time and the things they want to do such as types of scenes they would like to create.

Users will also have the option to record their scenes and we can send them a copy of the video they produced in a high-res DVD format for private viewing.

What do you guys think???
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]