Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By bellboyd
i am not sure if this would work, and i am sure that this will be disproved, but, i cannot help but try. i believe that if we placed several Tesla coils powered by hydroelectric, solar, or wind generators in strategic places all over the state, country, etc. that we could achieve real wireless and cheaper energy. i suggest several large coils at each of these so called ''green'' energy generators sending energy to several small coils all connecting like a web. this very idea could eliminate the need for some not all power lines and other more dangerous ways of energy production such as nuclear energy. I also highly suggest doing small scale tests instead of jumping the gun like many other failed projects.

Reward: to see this idea become a reality and have credit for it, mainly credit
Can you explain this idea a bit more? As a submission, this is incomplete and not completely understood. You should also explain Tesla coils, as the average reader won't understand. If you can explain this in further detail and in such a way that a layman would understand, you might see it moved to the Creativity Pool.

Thanks! ;D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]