Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By shashikanth420
Due to more accidents which were occured recently an idea of having a gps connection to bikes, a locator at police statn or sms based gps to bike. If it has sms based gps then, if a person drives more than the minimum speed which they have ranged then a message is sent to the number they have stored in gps or any where.
or
the sms is sent to police statn that in this area a motor vehicle is going very fast notice that and rectify them..

PLEASE IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS I CAN DO MY PROJECT.
By sj johanssen
my safe driver discount for insurance is the highest you can get in canada 43% and i still haven't used my "one free accident" up yet. that being said i get enough b.s. speeding tickets already and don't need a new device hitting me up with another $500 in fines each time i get behind the wheel. if someone ever came up with one of these for vehicles to use you'd find alot of them "malfunctioning" for some strange reason. i'm not into computers or hacking that much but i'd find someone to hack any device like that put on my car. want to do your part to make the automobile industry safer? become a good bus driver or become a traffic cop and bust the guys on the road that can't drive.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]