Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By hackery21LIVE
WARNING! I MAY MAKE THIS PRODUCT IN THE FUTURE IF I HAVE THE TIME,BUT FOR NOW, ITS YOURS!!!

Okay,There have been glasses that connect to your iphone/ipod/ipad/android with a wire and let you watch video on the glasses,but those glasses look akward and are connected by a wire and might completely block your view letting you see nothing but the video you are watching or the game you are playing.

Well,With this invention,There is wireless capability! You can have your phone in your pocket and have these normal sunglasses on your eyes! But these aren't completely normal. you are not looking like some weirdo from the future! these are basically sunglasses with small thin screens on the the inner corner of the glasses,which are, again, connected to your device wirelessly! So you can see the world while also watching a video!

Reward: A FREE PRODUCT
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]