Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Bogdan
Ok,
The principle is simple. A sort of home fitness bicycle (or hamster wheel) which will produce electricity whilst working on. Thing is that an engineer or a team of engineers should find the most efficient machine to transform mechanic energy into electric energy, a battery to store it and a way to use it for your house. Easy to understand directions : 2 hours of running at X km/hour will keep your fridge running for Y hours etc. I believe that the idea would best work within countries where people actually pay a good percentage of their salaries on electricity (many Romanians would be happy). Best thing is that this is a way to approach people for running, people who would otherwise just won't do it. It will require a smart marketing to "trick" these people about a machine which brings only advantages but might be perceived with rejection, as any new good thing is at first. Any millionaire here interested in developing a new type of fitness industry... I am here for more details or suggestions. Take care!

Reward: Being involved into the process of bringing this idea to life!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]