Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By timmy_288
how about a bodyboard than be used as a surfboard. This invention will revolutionise the water and it consists of a two sided fiberglass board that is shaped like a bodyboard and contains a material that can be used as a surf grip or bboard grip.

Reward: the product, my name on it
By Steve
A few more details, please! ;-) Ok, so I thought a body board is basically like a surf board, only shorter, so it won't be stable enough to stand on it. True? Judging from your post, the material is also different, but would making a body board out of surfboard material really do the trick, or would you end up with something that is usable for neither? :-?
By timmy_288
nah mate a surfboard and bodyboard are not quite the same
the basic idea is that the design should be shaped like a bodyboard with a decreased nose structure to help with propulsion and a tail that is common to bodyboards the bat tail. The surface, or deck material would be that common to the bodyboard so that it may provide enough grip to stand up surf or lie down surf. Obviously the bottom fiberglass would have to be designed to be a little heavier to allow for the weight included in surfing.
By Steve
Thanks for the explanation, and sorry for the late reply! Possibly you can munch it into a new idea description, then I can replace the old one and throw it into the Creativity Pool section. (Always keep in mind that most people have no clue about surfing. :*) )
By timmy_288
cheers
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]