Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
I propose a system to determine how much of a food product contributes to obesity. Like a cup of butter is equal to an obesity factor of 1. A cup of water has an obesity factior of 0.

What I am trying to establish is a truthful label about how the foods we eat literaly effect our weight and size. When we see the fat content it doesn't tell the whole story. For instance a soda may not have any fat but may have certain sugars that may indirectly effect your weight.

There should be a system where one should know: If I eat 5 servings of these in 1 sitting I should gain 1 pound or .25 inches before I burn this off. Or/Additionally some sort of ratio to compensate for different body types, age, motabilism and height.

We need to be able to compare foods truthfully on how it will affect our bodies individually. An obesity factor of 1 may have different effects on different people. The nutritional fact label that are now on foods don't tell the whole story.

Everything I wrote about is possible. Just has to be implimented globally. Not around the world but globally as far as industries. Everyone from doctors, dietitians, food processors, farmers, FDA, AMA....

Reward: I this works out, I would like the new system to be named after me and my family
By Steve
I can't see how this would work. Some people work out, some people don't. Some folks can eat what they want and never gain weight. Anything I missed? :-?
By sevenizm
In addition 2 what I said above... I know everyones metabolizm is different. in order for the obeisity factor to work, we alll must know our metabolism/rate of burn. That will be a number that when put in the equation with the obesity factor (either added, subtracted, multiplied or divided) will yeild a number that we all can relate to.

Like, as an example. A burger may have an O.F. Of 5 and my height/weight/ metabolizm rate variable is 2 when multiplied yeilds a 10 and that number maybe the actual number that pertains to us as individuals and is what we should be concerned with.

But the O.F. Should be a constant that is place on lables should be recognize as just a number that has to be plugged into your individual equation.

I hope I explained it.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]