Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By gidgets
If you have ever been unemployed and were eligible for Unemployment, then you will understand this. Most States require a minimum of searches per week, you know a full time job, for a third of what you were getting paid, and occaisionally you have to provide proof of your searches, say you missed a phone call, or someone woke up in a bad mood, and you were targeted to get audited. This was my first and hopefully last experience with the worst UI in the States. Well, if you are like me, or even in the same neighborhood, I depend on my PC to keep my records....HA HA HA....well the jobs that I found online, were in my lists thru those wonderful internet search engines, but being I have never had to look for a job, especially online, considering the price of Gas now days, I didn't write them down, I depended on the trusty internet to keep my info. Well the first audit came right after I had the sasser virus, and in the process of cleaning the reg...I deleted something I guess I shouldn't have....so I broke down and bought a new computer, but in the mean time, all my other info was on that wonderful program, Microsoft Word, that I could no longer retrieve to email to myself or to even print it off....so here is my suggestion, there there be a Nationwide Database of Job Contacts, that include email address's, fax numbers and people to contact for Verification that a resume or application was submitted, I have spent more time this week trying to find something to put on my Search list for validation so that I can still eventually qualify for work, even though at this time I have been disqualified due to an ignorant foriegn employer that didn't realize that he wouldn't have been responsible for my Unemployment Benefits but my prior employer, so he lied, and due to the burden of proof being on the person filing for continued unemployment benefits, I lost mine, and have already had one appeal and soon to file another. So in all fairness to the system that continues to screw the people that pay their wages, we need as a group of Unemployed persons to have something that would make our life more viable in the world of Unemployment Benefits when crap goes wrong, you know like your house burning down and they still want written proof that you looked for a job....anyway...yes you can tell I am twisted about this...I worked hard for 27 years and was strongly encouraged from my former employer to get unemployment and some foriegn jerk that only has his green card to even be working here in the states, that is Bi-Polar and mean as a rabid skunk in heat, took my money away, caused extreme humiliation in front of customers and loss of my benefits, and more time on the computer trying to fill that darn sheet out, so what do you think or am I just PMS'n......

Reward: Time to Get back at the Establishment, not theft, justification for our value as a person and to stand up against the good the bad and the ugly of Unemployment Benefits and the States that screw you.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]