Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By mking
My idea is, on those hot days where your beer or soda gets pee warm about half way through. make a can or bottle cooler "wrap with zipper" with a mini refrigeration system that keeps your drink ice cold all the way through. It would have to be small like the can coolers out today, but with a built in refrigeration system.

Reward: Recognition.
By Steve
Not sure how exactly this is supposed to work. :-? There are already products out there that work on a chemical basis, as well as can coolers that are powered with electricity (cable/batteries). Could you kindly point out the difference in your approach? :-)
By mking
I was thinking that for a mini refrigeration system to be practical, it would have to be small and wireless. How about a batery operated mini canister of co2 conected to small tubes that run through the lining of the cooler, then have it all run by a small thermostat, or mini timer with an on off switch.
By Steve
Something like that already exists - cans the size of about 500ml, 2/3 of it is beverage, 1/3 cooling agent (maybe Co2, not sure). Flip a switch, the beverage gets cold, no batteries needed. Cheers! :-)
By mking
Thanks for the info Steve. I just found this sight and I think it's great. I tell you, I have never seen a wireless can cooler. If they are out there and are practical I sure would like to get one. I have some ideas as to improve, or condense the system. If you see an adverisement for one, please send me a link.

Can I get a wittness!!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]