Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By AaronBurns
All cameras have a limited amount of definition and clarity due to the fact that details leave when in bright light or dim light.
In dim light you would lose bright details and when you are in bright light you loose all details in the dark range.
I propose that we have cameras that can capture all details and clarity in all light ranges at the same time. Mid-Range, Bright and Dark light details and clairty.
This would beat a Plasma Screen in resolution.

Reward: Credit
This full light range is easy to do.
All cameras are now computerized with Charge Coupled Devices instead of picture tubes.
The light coming in is read by one chip.
If we add a different image chip for all three ranges of light, we have a bigger camera (Slightly), but it would pick-up the details in the dark, the mid-range, and the lighter light. Today's cameras only pick up one range at a time.
I took Film classes at College and I know we do not have this yet but, Nikon is working on a Matrix system that will increase that range of detail. We should just add three pickups(CCD- Charge Coupled Device chips) into the camera.
Very simple, very easy. Nikon is not addressing this problem directly but, is working on similar technology.
With full light range detail you have clairity beyond what your own eye can pick up which, beats Plasma screen detail.
By Steve
Sounds good! ;-D Please combine both posts to one and resubmit. Sorry for being a pain. O:-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]