Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
With frontal air bags that come from the steering wheel you have a big head whip backwards. To prevent whiplash we need a rear activated air bag behind the driver to sandwhich the person to stop all extreme body movements that could cause injury or unforseen injuries to other parts of the body. It would be mounted in the seat and activate at the same time as the steering wheel air bag or perfectly timed to go off when it is precisely needed for protection.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
Did you research this one? Haven't make personal contact with an airbag myself yet, but from what I've heard, they don't whip your head back like a trampoline. Their purpose is to absorb most if not all of the movement - if true, a rear airbag won't be needed.
By AaronBurns
What about being Rear Ended. In other words the front Air Bag does nothing for hits from behind. A rear Air Bag prevents Whiplash doesn't it? So, it is needed by everyone in the car just as much as a front Air Bag.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]