Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By Stewie123
Some people dont like reading but they love to watch movies, me personally, so I thought of a way that everyone could have fun. Thus I came up with BookTV its were you open a book and there's a TV screen in it all you do is press play and enjoy the movie that is based exactly on the book. For little kids there will be a narrator with a little cartoon. For teens and adults it will be like an actual movie with real people. It can also be for text-books, lets say science, it could have a fun guy, like that werid science guy, and in the little shows they have people doing exactly what it said in the book. you can also pick what pages or chapters you want read, so if its a big book you wont have to wait for it to get to the part you were at. And in the text books it will have a Question and Answer multi-choice A,B,C,D.

Reward: 2 books
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]