Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By swordshero
Hi. I have the idea of an MMORPG that would have four kingdoms. Terrat (Neutral Kingdom; Beleives in peace and Chaos), Legin (Chaotic Kingdom; Destroys things), Fetare (Peaceful Kingdom; Law & Order), and Barriar (War Kingdom; Is mostly an army kingdom). I would really like an MMORPG like that using the D&D v3.5 edition rules and alignments and others, Such as class, race, etc. I'll try to think of other things. Ok, story:

The army of Terrat traveled through a forest, looking for the Tome noted in Legend. Their religion had said many things about it, from "It can control the world" to "The great secret of life is hidden it its writing." The army noticed one peculiar thing, though, a large cave. They entered, and followed down a huge tunnel, trying to find the tome. When they saw a light, they entered, thinking the tome was in it. But they went outside, instead, bumping straight into the great armt of Barriar. Apparently Barriar had been looking for the tome, too, and they attacked the Terrat army. Only three survived, who told the tale to their King. The other castles heard of this, and joined in. Legin, to kill, and Fetare for law & order, seeing a that the war was wrong.

Reward: Hmmm. I dunno. Being able to create an awesome MMORPG I suppose.

I think this idea was more of my idea, and not really at all like any other MMORPG i've ever seen. Also, now the idea is complete, so now I'm wondering why it's in the docks.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]