Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By azianmoose
Five Talents restaurant is a restaurant that incorporates all the newest culinary art graduates. The first restaurant who directly advertises with the culinary schools in the area, accept 5 talented graduates to join the restaurant. Advertise a tasting with a group of restaurant goers. Each chef will cater to this private tasting group their menu for the month. The tasters judge on presentation, taste, etc. The winner of the competition will gain reconition in the menu for the month, along with his/her menu made for that month as the special. The winner will also obtain 5% of the profit from the special menu as a bonus for that month. The losing chefs are obligated to work as sous chefs for the winner. This restaurant will develop a name for talented chefs straight from culinary schools to be creative, and learn to manage a kitchen. The restaurant gets to have a name for having the freshest ideas, recipes. Any winning recipe will remain with the restaurant, and remain on the menu upon special request. Each chef is only allowed to work at the restaurant for a duration of 2 years max. At the end of 2 years, they should have developed a name to venture off.

Reward: Free trip to the opening ceremony for two. I can drive if the restaurant is in MD, VA, DC area. Invitiations to future tasting. (I'll pay for my expenses to attend)
Last edited by azianmoose on Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Steve
Good one. Please specify a reasonable reward (like a free trip to the opening ceremony) and I'll move it to the main section immediately. ;-)
By kimmi11
Restaurant operated by David and Kristen Tallent featuring local organic ingredients and specialty wines. Includes photographs, staff biographies, viewable .5-Star Restaurants in Southern California. Asian, Latin and other world influences meld with the home-grown talents of renowned SoCal chefs who cater .cook jobs in hotels, restaurants or the catering business. To land a cook or chef job takes talent and determination, but is a fulfilling and highly .prove yourself more than worthy to get a chef job at a five star restaurant or hotel.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]