Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By the_absolute_probability
when the car goes into motion the door should automotically lock. this can also be extrapolated to a point where when the car is turned off the doors are automatically unlocked and the person can get off without having to press the un lock button.
By Steve
Same as the seat belt idea - sorry. ;-) Although there may be some areas where it's advisable to lock your doors when standing at a red light, drivers are generally encouraged NOT to lock their doors when driving because it makes it much more difficult to rescue them in case of an accident.
By Michael D. Grissom
I don't know about other brands but all the Chrysler/Dodge cars and vans that I've rented in the last few years have this feature. The doors lock at about 5 mph.

Note: The convertables even have automatic adjustment of the radios volume control to compensate for the wind noise. The faster you go, the louder the radio/CD/tape gets. It only does this when the top is down. Isn't technology great!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]