Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By carman
Ok my idea involes some airlocks what happens i that a car hits you right. Then the airlocks take the blow you may fell some what of a hit but it is not like it would be as bad as without it. Now i am hopping a person can walk out of a crash at 70 to 80 mph without being hurt. the air locks will need to hold a lot up. Now to prevent spring back. THe is like without a brake a car hit you at 60 or 70 mph right the lighter one goes flying off and creating more wreck a system of brakes will slowly let the car go back now i am 13 but i think it would work. This is copyrighted so if any one would like to maybe help me out on this one a old car i don't thing a 2003 car more like anything that can run. But i would sell thsi to a company for a prices galdly but you will need to e-mail me on this ok superfishnerd@yahoo.com ok well thanks
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]