This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By javaz99
I wish there were some kind of Tote for betting whether certain dresses will appear at awards shows. I suppose there's some kind of problem with it (e.g., enterprising starlets could back a certain designer and then make a killing by just wearing the right dress) but it would be a lot more fun than fantasy football, in my opinion.

If there were such an animal, I'd put my money on this J. Mendel gown. Jewelry-friendly neckline, interesting color/pattern, and you could actually eat some of those cocktail-hour canapés in it, no?

I'd like to see this with very strappy, very high bronze (or copper) platform sandals. And a matching clutch. But no sapphires; too matchy-matchy. Rose gold, maybe? Opals would be more interesting. (Does anyone else believe the superstition that buying an opal for yourself is bad luck? I would be draped in opals if I didn't believe this, I swear.)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]