This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
Alright, I’m just gonna say it: I miss winter. I miss the cold weather, the excessive layering, and throwing on a beanie to hide my bad hair days. Don’t get me wrong, I love summer- waking up at noon, picnics in the park, that whole no school thing, all great- but I miss wearing black and layering outfits with cardigans. I guess what I’m trying to say is: I miss winter fashion. A lot.

That said, in an effort to subdue my winter wardrobe withdrawal, I decided to show you guys how you can incorporate some winter wardrobe staples into your summer outfits. Interested? Read on!
1. Scarves as Head Wraps

How to wear a scarf in summer

(Scarf, Tank, Skirt, Flats, Ring)

Contrary to popular belief, scarves are not strictly winter items. As a handy way to add color and interest to your outfits, scarves should not be limited to one season. If you own a few lighter scarves in fun colors, you can oftentimes pull the ol’ switcheroo and wear them in the spring as well as the summer.

One thing I like to do with my lighter scarves is make them into turban-esque headbands. The look is unique and edgy and can totally shake up any outfit. (If you need help figuring out how to tie your scarves into headbands, here is a handy video tutorial that explains it quick and easy.) For my outfit example, I chose a cool floral scarf and paired it with a cute tank/skirt combo. Then I picked out some adorable green ballet flats and a shiny pink ring to pull the outfit together. Wear this outfit and you’ll look classy and edgy at the same time- the best of both worlds.
2. Boots for Summer

How to wear knee high boots in summer with shorts

(Striped Tank, Shorts, Boots, Fedora, Ring)

Remember those boots you bought last year- the ones you wore almost every day last fall? Or what about those to-die-for fall boots you bought yesterday at that clearance sale? They want to be worn. Now. And while many people think that boots can only work for winter, they’re wrong. If you style your outfit correctly, boots can look pretty darn cute in the summer.

For my outfit example, I picked out some knee-high boots and paired them with a striped tank and cutoffs. To keep your head cool in the sunshine, I picked out an army green fedora, and for your finger, I found a cool gold arrow ring. Throw this outfit on and you’ll be looking and feeling cool, all while rocking a warm winter staple.
3. High Socks in Warm Weather

Outfit to show you how to wear knee socks in the summer

(Socks, Dress, Headband, Shoes, Ring)

How cute are these knee-high socks I found? I love the fake oxfords on the bottom (yes, they’re part of the sock design); it makes these pretty much the classiest socks in the world. Whether you rock oxford-print or basic black knee socks, the style is something you should think about working into your summer wardrobe. Knee-high socks are not too hot and not too cold, and they instantly class up an outfit.

For my outfit example, I paired the aforementioned long socks with this flowy floral dress. Pair the dress and socks with some cute oxfords, add a bow ring and headband, and you’ll be the cutest thing since Hello Kitty.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]