This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By JeffersonCarrera
This may be a little far-fetched but what new idea has ever sounded sane. This has been an idea floating in my head for a while but I don't know if anyone would agree with me so I came to this forum where at least I can tell myself I won't be critsized directly. The idea is about a company that monthly helds a big convention where anyone is accepted from the ages of 14-65 where people would get together and pay an entrance fee and meet other people who are gamer and be a place to meet new friends and play games together and hold tournaments against each other etc. Now this may seem like any other gaming conventions but this is different this will have different sections for different age categories to go and for people to play game they may not have enough money to afford a console and the game so they would come and pay the fee so they can play endless games from different categories like strategy, racing, shotting, and etc.. I think this would be a great idea and I would love to know what you think so if you have any suggestions or questions and comments you can contact me personally or just comment about it with each other. Well thanks for taking time and reading this I really appreciate it and have a great day.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]