This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
User avatar
By mnoor
#4149
Image Link:

http://www.ravingsart.com/images/pictures/sos.jpg


Save Our Souls!

The Sun sent message to its Rays:

"Oh my Rays!
Since long you are exerting, in exile, in the gloomy atmospheres of the lowly, vile and ever- changing world yet unkindness of the Era is adding up. Its not easy shinning over sand particles nor I find any comfort to you roaming about there like morning breeze even."

There is an outcry from the Rays in reply:
"Oh Sun!
Though 'The West' has gained access to the secrets of light and they know well importance of light in their lives yet their skies are all covered by the heavy smoke rising from their huge complexes, busy in pilling up heaps of ammunition and WMDs. Sitting over these heaps of arms, planning eternal peace for themselves at the cost of lives of poor nations, the Rulers of the west are un-slept. Further misusing God-gifted intellect & asserting their own 'New World Order' (against God's World Order) they dream reining the world and as such they ruin it per will. Though sensibly they walk on Earth yet don't see the signs of many a tyrant pharaohs gone earlier to them!

From the recent past, in the name of their own security (terrified in fact of their own sinning acts), under the cloak of a self-derived, self-defined term 'Terrorism' these over-weening and self-acclaimed reformers of the world are casting their forces in a battle against hidden warriors. Doing so they have turned the entire globe into a battlefield making republics feel unsafe and uneasy pushing the world to a war of civilizations knowing no winner, no end.

The story doesn't end here. Whims weigh on a whimsy hypothesis; Oh donnie Nations got WMDs! The bewailing blessed with adorned media's silly drum beat (spending Billions of Dollars which if spent on the welfare of humanity would have changed the fate of entire globe) profits them the so-called dangerous pre-emptive strike right. This comes as another tool in their dirty hands to whom killing a million lives (rendering millions injured crying on roads, "Save Our Souls!") means merely a test of their new lot of arms.

Yet a darker rib (beyond their own estimates even) surfaces; Following them, the other Teddy Rulers of the world have also started putting lame excuses and girding up their loins against the neighbors in their armpits, harassing them trying their arms.

We feel shy saying further Oh Sun! Covering their moral skies, there is another virtual gloom. Meeting their lecherous ends, the youth there is misusing the fair sex dethroning her of her virtuous status as sister/daughter. She also seems to be happy with the lewdness accepting it as her fate, forgetting perhaps the examplary chastity of The Holy Mary.

We are really ashamed peeping down their Walled-n-Web which is all a representation of ruinous and nudity. Tired of sexual acts seemingly they are now consoling their eyes by nudes all around letting no moment go waste. Still a more dangerous situation is that their relished even finds no topic to express but ruinous and nudity, yet another alarming indicator of a social disorder of the society.

And what a marvelous progress in manhood development! Their forefather claimed being Monkey's Spouse while their present lot claims achieving Donkey's peculiarities. Over joyed of their superb inventions in drugs and articles (meant for enlarging men's private parts) they are adding round the clock spam e-messages instigating men on developing their private parts like donkey's, emotionalizing innocent youngsters and discomforting elders, the world over.

Don't ask us about 'The East', Oh Sun! Though not immune to the joy of sighting, this part of the world is silent like Lahoot (the world beyond time and space). Poor here is not free from following bread while their foolish Elite class is wasting God-gifted treasures conspiring with and calling their western Lords to fire their own populace to cover their own sins.

To cut short, Oh Sun! Despite of our vary endeavors the world is unlit. We confess that we failed piercing such a heavy gloom caused by sinners."

"Despite your utmost efforts to achieve your mission you could not prove to be affective 'Ambassadors', Oh my Rays!" The Sun said, "Better come 'back home' and be absorbed in my heart, the origin of brilliance, leaving the rough and ruin of the querulous cruel world to its fate."

Portrait Technical Info:

(H x W): 32" X 44" Year: 2003 Genre: Mysticism Style: Symbolism Technique: Oil On Canvas



Note: If the image doesn't comeup please click at:

http://www.ravingsart.com

Mushtaq Noor
By Rishi
#4471
Brother,
Your art is good. Disturbing maybe, but good. Why these sweeping generalizations. You are West of me. Am I to think of you as you think of those further West. Materialism, pursuit of pleasure are all present in the East as well. Are not there ethnic potions and procedures for achiving the very thing you are attributing to spam mail?

We are talking of elemental desires, which transcend race, caste or creed. Salvation is strictly an individual enterprise. Each one has to work out his own means according to his own faith.

Let us not judge.

If we keep travelling East long enough we will be at the detested West.

Rishi
By Guest
#4485
Rishi wrote:Brother,
Your art is good. Disturbing maybe, but good. Why these sweeping generalizations. You are West of me. Am I to think of you as you think of those further West. Materialism, pursuit of pleasure are all present in the East as well. Are not there ethnic potions and procedures for achiving the very thing you are attributing to spam mail?

We are talking of elemental desires, which transcend race, caste or creed. Salvation is strictly an individual enterprise. Each one has to work out his own means according to his own faith.

Let us not judge.

If we keep travelling East long enough we will be at the detested West.

Rishi


Hi Rishi,

There have been offensives, talking ridiculous and vulgar responding my input but thank God there are yet people, like you, who take the things coolly. Yours! Its a noble's way of weighing things. This adds to your stature in eyes of viewers and basis there is; You spoke in good faith, similar is the case with goodness and truth to prevail.

Much more could be said but caring your (and other viewer's) time attempts have been made to cut short. Still its a bit lengthy text please do read all to reach a conclusion.

Very truly I tell you I am a Sage nor a Priest. When any of my acts or words, I am of the view, that hurts any on Earth is not to leave any gains for me to lap why would I go for that. At the same time if one has (by the blessings of God) known Truth, ahead of others, why should he not travel to vent, share and impart the same unto others to benefit and what harm you find in that?

You know the Rays are a tool in the hand of Nature, how the Artist could hold back what his inner urges. What the fun is there if Art is not able to say something (in third form) in a cool and quiet manner. At the same time what fun is there in holding back if Art insists on something. At least an Artist, faithful to his Art, cannot think of that.

Also if anyone is bent upon erecting a high wall against Sun, do you know how high he could go? Only to the extent putting his own home to darkness! Many people (from West), responding my post, are found saying "The world is buddy, Life is once! Why not enjoy it fully". True! But one must think; World is buddy though, its scarecrow too at the same time. Life is a great blessing of God, no doubt, to enjoy but why not within limits, that we all grown-ups know.

Rishi! None could draw a hard line in good and bad community anywhere. Goodness n evil are walking together. No sect is totally good nor there is any totally Satan/soulless. What Nature requires from us; Forbearance and our readiness to view the things wearing colorless glasses and adopt the righteous, hating evil. Rays had to open dialogue at heights and depressions alike, its objects receiving light what way they benefit.

I am, however, shocked to hear of your assessment of the things that are taking shape to make and place East and West at quite a different levels of socio setups. No doubt West enjoys too high a placement techno-financially, the East cannot dream of. No doubt ethnic divisions at East (rather all excepting West) have led them to darknesses of illiteracy and poverty yet I don't think any of such occurrences are leading them, in anyway, to the stinky filths and glooms of character, the way the west is doomed in. If the blessings are really bound to result, the ways they are appearing in the western society, the poise is compelled to utter we are happy of with the setup based on excellence of modesty and mutual respects.

And Stink of spam! What are you talking about; You would come down to console me, if I could tell you the volume inflow in my mails "Inbox" and the wording used there. This spam rate is still multiplying since my uploading the image under review on line. What a stink the rotten, vulgar of the West, are leaving their "dross" adding spam messages at an unbelievable speed in my mailbox in an attempt to damage my PC or at least annoy me keeping me engaged in emptying the same. But, they don't know, I am very glad over the situation, instead, being sure that my arrows are working best, resulting in this greatly great feedback. It has not been an absurd exercise from me, may these words find way to some sweet-heart to embrace.

You are talking of the elemental desires transcending race, caste and creed; I say we can easily tabulate them in three forms of its kind, that are being a gateway to fire in each society without division of race, caste or creed;

Where the Fire lies?
In your dreamed cash beyond your contented legitimate need.
In your dreamed palaces beyond your contented legitimate need.
In your dreamed beloved beyond your contented legitimate need (wife).

You are talking of the salvation at individual level while the egotists of the west are feeling pride in claiming and telling me in response;

"We are much too crass and crude a group of materialists, leave us where we are!"

thinking not what the Hell they are heading to. Such individuals joined together obviously are forming that society and color of individuals is the color of a society and doomed is the portion of Globe where such people are in majority; You yourself see which portion could be pin-pointed.

Globe is round, of course, we all know. We all know traveling either way we reach the point we had started. Traveling to measure the distance is another thing. There the diff of East and West has no saying but we are talking of human behaviors, not of dead clays on ground. Who doesn't know the difference of mass misconduct and ruinous attitudes amongst East and West. And if we sit back unconcerned, if we have nothing to do with, hiding Goodness back, how the Goodness will prevail?

Noor
By Rishi
#4487
Dear brother Noor,
Thank you for your lenghthy reply. Thank you even more for not getting annoyed with my reply. I can fully empathise with you r anguish, your desire to make things better. I also understand that it is not blind hate that motivated you.

I agree that we should do what we can to bring light to those living in darkness.

In a sense the pure bright ray of the Sun is pitiless. It illuminates a lovely rose or a putrid pig sty with complete indifference. The ray itself is unaffected by what it brings to light.

I have travelled a bit all over the world. I have interacted with the common people and the intellectuals. They did not seem very different from my own people. It is true that some sections of the society are more concerned about crass material things. But many more are caring, giving. I also agree with you that in the East we are more spiritually oriented (Whatever our religion) by family training.

There is no 'quick fix'. I amalso bothered that 'improvement' in lifestyle in India itself is veering towards materialism.

It is important that we have people like you act as 'Whistle Blowers' to alert people of the trends in erroneous ways so that one can reverse things before it becomes too late.

Spamssters are to be censured, yes. Maybe they have to be pitied too, for what they do is because of the workings of a convoluted mind.

Peace be with you.
Regards,

Rishi
User avatar
By mnoor
#4498
Deleted
Last edited by mnoor on Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
By mnoor
#4499
Rishi wrote:Dear brother Noor,
Thank you for your lenghthy reply. Thank you even more for not getting annoyed with my reply. I can fully empathise with you r anguish, your desire to make things better. I also understand that it is not blind hate that motivated you.

I agree that we should do what we can to bring light to those living in darkness.

In a sense the pure bright ray of the Sun is pitiless. It illuminates a lovely rose or a putrid pig sty with complete indifference. The ray itself is unaffected by what it brings to light.

I have travelled a bit all over the world. I have interacted with the common people and the intellectuals. They did not seem very different from my own people. It is true that some sections of the society are more concerned about crass material things. But many more are caring, giving. I also agree with you that in the East we are more spiritually oriented (Whatever our religion) by family training.

There is no 'quick fix'. I amalso bothered that 'improvement' in lifestyle in India itself is veering towards materialism.

It is important that we have people like you act as 'Whistle Blowers' to alert people of the trends in erroneous ways so that one can reverse things before it becomes too late.

Spamssters are to be censured, yes. Maybe they have to be pitied too, for what they do is because of the workings of a convoluted mind.

Peace be with you.
Regards,

Rishi



Hello Brother Rishi!

Thank you for your sentiments.

Yes a Ray is bound to treat objects equally...and is unaffected in itself. But here symbols are entering a dialogue vocally in a way "disturbing even" which ordinarily a flesh-hearted could have not! An object, lit by a ray, appears more defined in a 3D character. The Sun here, live, sensitive and emotional enough, sends his Ambassadors (poise ideas of the upper world) and awaits characters rise virtuously commensurating with the Nature's will. Learning as to how to behave and bow before their Lord (The Invisible) was the very aim of their creation.

I also had the chance of living there (West) with my kids for some time. Each day, in the afternoons, I used to have gasp with the elders there. I too came across many a people, there, who were noble by nature. You would be surprised to know those elders were not ready to believe that my sons (20 to 28) had not tasted wine nor had flirted with the other sex whatsoever through life. At that time they used to grumble over the decay of their society as such.

Each society, with the pace of development, has its own varying character failures. I have not been to India yet, though I have hundreds of Singhs of our 'bloody' family-tree there at your U.P. My wife had, however, once traveled to Nizam-ud-Din Aulia at Delhi and the picture of civics there, she painted...you are certainly better off. Contrarily mighty here is above law of which I, myself, am a victim. I mean we, here, have different problems...most having routs back in poverty and illiteracy, the remains of acts and sins of fortune makers, idiot and stubborn politicians and rulers.

The spamsters, you say, be pitied upon. But which lot? May be you are driven to say that for their youth. I'm less faced with the youth-initiated spam rather I receive, each hour, hundreds of spam mails; Utterly bad worded advertisements that I cannot open in presence of my kids and that too attributed to Linda, Sara etc. as if all men there are busy with their massage.

A small shred thrown in a pond can cause big wave circles, bearing far reaching effects, that have to strike all corners of the pond soon. The Artist, therefore, keeps himself ready and forbearing to the Stinks (going vigorous with the time) in reaction, considering particularly when the pond is too dirty and sullied.

Thank you for honoring me with "whistle Blower", a great earning really. May we, if need be, use PM now!

Peace for all!

Kind Regards,

Noor
By Rishi
#4504
Dear Brother Noor,
ThoughI am s Hidu, I have a great regardfor the highest principles of Islam. Actually, the highest tenet of Hiduism is Monism. God without form. I do not see much conflict between the two religions. I was born in a part of South India, where we have a large Muslim population. My grandfather and father, and later I too had many muslim friends.

The people of the two religions even now respect each other's beliefs and even take part in each other's festivals.

A true believer respects another true believer. After all the end point of the Journey is One. Routes to the destination many.

Righteous anger is necessary to correct evil. As an artist you are in a gifted position to show the world literally(through your art) the error of its ways.

Even the major IT companies are unable to weed out the spamsters fully. Satan is strong. We have a saying in Tamil, which when translated says,' The King kills instantly, Gods waits to kill'. Allah, is the mMerciful One. Even in killing He is merciful. He kills the Evil, to save the evil doer.

May your efforts to weed out evil bear fruit. May be it will take a little longer. I am sure that your abhorrence of evil is tempered with mercy to the doer.

Regards,

Rishi
User avatar
By mnoor
#4516
Rishi wrote:Dear Brother Noor,
ThoughI am s Hidu, I have a great regardfor the highest principles of Islam. Actually, the highest tenet of Hiduism is Monism. God without form. I do not see much conflict between the two religions. I was born in a part of South India, where we have a large Muslim population. My grandfather and father, and later I too had many muslim friends.

The people of the two religions even now respect each other's beliefs and even take part in each other's festivals.

A true believer respects another true believer. After all the end point of the Journey is One. Routes to the destination many.

Righteous anger is necessary to correct evil. As an artist you are in a gifted position to show the world literally(through your art) the error of its ways.

Even the major IT companies are unable to weed out the spamsters fully. Satan is strong. We have a saying in Tamil, which when translated says,' The King kills instantly, Gods waits to kill'. Allah, is the mMerciful One. Even in killing He is merciful. He kills the Evil, to save the evil doer.

May your efforts to weed out evil bear fruit. May be it will take a little longer. I am sure that your abhorrence of evil is tempered with mercy to the doer.

Regards,

Rishi





Hi Dear Rishi,

I think You are a good musician too. You strike your plectrum little at the wounded and tightly stretched string and just sit back to hear how long the song goes! Isn't it?

I solute you for your sentiments viewing Islam. We are, I feel, side-lining our topic and perhaps entering a new topic. Ok....lets pray; May this forum bear these words and may the seeds sown bring about fruits for anyone (sparing time).

Ones faith, in fact, is not within the scope of our discussions as it was the human behavior under critics. Rays viewed the world as a whole from up above pointing out evil prevailing over era irrespective of the religion, caste or creed. I have already admitted in my earlier reply that your setup is more forbearing, noble and law-abiding, therefore the question of Religion doesn't arise.

Touching religion, I'm afraid, may be, we land in agonies rather than cool cross replies. Please excuse me if anything is found hurting, we don't mean it. All our endeavors are based on modesty and good faith for goodness only. I do not know much of Hinduism....yet a little that they have many Gods....One for rain, the other for air...so on and so forth.....

Its, however, a bare fact that coming to this world, opening eye of wisdom first and eye of vision later each of us comes to the conclusion that there must be ONE Creator behind these all multiplicit complex creations. The colored goggles we put on a bit later, mostly under compulsions without knowledge. A spirit has no choice over its appearance as to in which Religious community its forced to come. Taking your country, on one side of the wall there must be a spirit coming in a Hindu family while on the other side of the wall another having its birth in a Muslim home. Had I born a century earlier I too (God forbid) have been Sikh as I have told you.

Now the spirit appearing in a Hindu family will obviously be under influence by Hinduism and that coming to open eye in a Muslim's home will be Islam-influenced. Muslims and Hindus, you say, are happy living together there but this is their civic need, they are forced to live in. Soul is sole (existent) and Soul is ONE. Soul has no religion, caste, creed or color whatsoever, each of us knows. This is the very fact around which most of my painting endeavors revolve.

A true Muslim believer's belief is; Allah is omni-present and thus present in everything but attribly (NOT in person or as Entity). While you folks feel comfort in confining and considering Him hidden behind your hand made idols, to bow before. What is this!! "Its God with form", where as you say you believe in God without form. This, in our opinion, is none of the Monism in itself. Christians believe on three Gods calling Jesus the son of God, Jews calling Uzair son of God etc.....and yet many others placing Him in fire or beasts, animals and what not...ever diverse opinions.......Damnable Lie....

Islam binds its believers not to curse upon any other religion to avoid reversals bringing badnames to this religion. Its for the believer embracing a faith to weigh. Righteous anger is, I feel, common mostly with the elders of each community and each religion. The needed thing is that a religion should intrinsically be able to lead its believer to Truth.

This is, however, the pith of teachings of Islam; All folks have to get together at the Day Of Judgment to be counted for their earnings here, rewarded with the Heavens splendor for good deeds and Fire of Hell as punishment on account of misdeeds. Thereafter Death will be awarded death and each soul, blessed or doomed will have to live as such for ever. So the end is one and there could be no 'second end' as Creator is one, all spirits being from Him have to revert back to him.

Had you known a bit more about me! I was not an Artist at all nor had any relation whatsoever to this a delicate and subtle field. Professionally I am an Engineer; Not a knowledgeable sage or priest at all. I pray and praise Almighty gifting me the avocation of speaking so loud through my Arts. However, Ample worried I am as this making 3D figures speak (emerging from a 2D canvas), is a major sin in Islam as it corresponds to idolater's work. The only refuge (may my Lord forgive me) I find in is my resolve that I work for the righteouness, not going away from the righteous track....all without any fiscal benefit or trace of lust.

None society, we have to keep in mind, could be able to weed out spam fully. Good and evil are to go together by one bypath. Had Satan not been there none human could be put to a test on his doings. Science also, proving certain facts of life, goes to prove that some evils, come to play an important role against certain outputs reached to the benefit of mankind.

Our faith binds us to five basic pillars of belief out of which a major is, "Good and Evil are both from the Creator!" The reason behind is the greater fact that Creator is ONE. However, at the same time, when Evil has to appear at the hand of some human (the usurper), to cause damage to the weaker (the sufferer), he (the Evil-initiator) being owner of his will is the creator of causes leading to the act of evil in this world of causes and outcomes.

"Satan is strong"!!!!

I ask in which sense? At the time of creation of Adam, The Holy Book says, "Satan didn't obey order (bowing before Adam) of the Creator, thus earning an everlasting curse for himself". When cursed Satan asked Almighty for respite (grace period) which was graciously allowed. This was the occasion when Satan said, "I will mislead the descendents of Adam (the said masterpiece of your creation) making them go astray from the righteous path". Here Allah said, "Ok but you will not succeed in misleading those who are my true believers".

Now with that a pillar of belief one is clear in his mind that this was all by the Will of Allah per His manifesto of manifestation and as such the deferment of defeat of Satan (killing of Evil-doer) is due to the same word of Allah. Philosophy behind is the fact that Allah wanted to put his men to test to the extent known to Him only.

Its clear now as to who granted strength and respite to Satan, none but The Creator. If we (God forbid) issue a certificate that Satan is ever strong by itself or is strong beyond Creator's Will, we are misled and doomed. Darkness of night has no feet to stand when dawn is ordered to manifest.

'The King kills instantly, Gods waits to kill' !!

What are you talking about; If you have the belief, your 'king' can have a breath next by himself you are totally misled. Perhaps your King is Mr. Bush here, killing instantly hundreds. But take it from me; He will never succeed; His own countrymen are crying on roads over his lie and betrayal proving, that his venture is Evil-routed. The saying goes, "Cry of the public is the drum-beat of God", his days are already numbered, countdown is 'ON' (election 2004 in the US is not far away now), you know.

Your saying is based on totally wrong a concept. Putting them to test Allah demands from his men to stand on feet before 'King' without a sigh of fear and coercion whatsoever. There, one has to first make himself believe strongly that 'King' is not alive by himself; He is alive due to current flowing in him at the behest and Will of God and that only to the extent, the test of the Righteous is accomplished. As I have said earlier, Allah goes by His words; The (same) respite afforded to Satan is allowed to play because if this is not the case, there remains no other way to put His men to test. When a Truth-seeker succeeds he (God bless) views the glimpses of Truth, as an open book, before him going beyond the metaphor mirror breaking its fallacy.

Factually both, the 'King' (usurper) and the righteous (under-goer) are put to test but each in a different fashion; One extreme in evil doing, the other extreme in undergoing. I, myself, have undergone the phenomenon. I had lot many estate and assets leading kings-way life, per will, but when put to series of Tests I have seen, from very close, the Hand of Almighty playing for me barely and telling me through different ways, "Your Defense is too strong against Evil, after all, false has to go". Putting me under test(s) who knows how many of my relatives and (so-called) friends were to be put to test for their behaviors towards me, in the hour of need, showing me their true faces.

Above all now, having no assets (to own) whatsoever, on earth, I am more and more contented; A point of time is reached, where all belongings of this world go meaningless. Neither he owns anything nor he is owned by any!

The Holy Book tells, "Man is a mini universe". He has his own lands, skies changing seasons; Sometimes its automn and spring the other, sometimes its cold and hot the other. In fact the truth of this masterpiece of creation is not easily reachable, its covered under many manifold veils having, amongst each, distances even more than the distance between our earth and sky, there being thousands of such veils. Fearing a long lengthy text I leave this issue to some other sitting......

Its, however, fit to add here that the universe sows countless number of stars at night with a hope to have the pleasure of a new dawn next. Human also has to sow many a stars to experience the new dawn on the skies of his own mini-universe. These stars (to which he links his fortune) are his hopes, desires and yearnings that he has to sacrifice for the happiness of his fellow men....achieving total negation of his "being" in this world (as a goal).

"He kills the Evil, to save the evil doer"!!!

Evil finds revival at the hands of Evil-doer but only to the extent that the purpose (manifesto of Allah) putting the righteous to test are met. I agree the action against the Evil-doer is deferred, as I said earlier, it is not in the manifesto of Almighty to kill the evil in the bud. This, on one hand, is for the needs of test the righteous is put in, on the other hand, its giving a chance to the Evil-doer to think twice before his act converts to a sin and adds to his account.

Killing evil then is generally reached by way of killing the Evil-doer (when he goes cureless being under test the other way round). This I am telling you out of my personal experience (undergoing tests), as I have said earlier. But in any case it all ends to save the Righteous only. Had your phrase fallen true, the world would have not existed at all!!

I am bound to say Truth before the 'king'...none can stop me; Fruits it bears or not, I am concerned nor worried. To make the efforts fruitful, it lies with the Creator only. I, however, have a strong belief "False has no feet to stand on way". That is another thing as to how many stars (desires) I had to lay and kill, before dawn was let in!

As narrated above, I am slave of my mission (my avocation) which directs me to sow and wait. The Holy Book stresses "One is inclined to righteous way if and only if its there in the WILL of Allah"....none could embrace Truth even by himself. Falling to the present avocations I had prayed before Almighty that only ONE (person) on the whole Earth be directed to adopt the righteous way viewing my Artistic endeavors a positive way...not sticking to the stubborn kings-way when the Truth knocks at his door!!

Bytheway what does Rishi stand for? Please excuse me for any errors and omissions and let me know if any thing needs some clerifications. More thanks for your time.

Regards.

Noor.
User avatar
By mnoor
#4563
mnoor wrote:
Rishi wrote:Dear Brother Noor,
ThoughI am s Hidu, I have a great regardfor the highest principles of Islam. Actually, the highest tenet of Hiduism is Monism. God without form. I do not see much conflict between the two religions. I was born in a part of South India, where we have a large Muslim population. My grandfather and father, and later I too had many muslim friends.

The people of the two religions even now respect each other's beliefs and even take part in each other's festivals.

A true believer respects another true believer. After all the end point of the Journey is One. Routes to the destination many.

Righteous anger is necessary to correct evil. As an artist you are in a gifted position to show the world literally(through your art) the error of its ways.

Even the major IT companies are unable to weed out the spamsters fully. Satan is strong. We have a saying in Tamil, which when translated says,' The King kills instantly, Gods waits to kill'. Allah, is the mMerciful One. Even in killing He is merciful. He kills the Evil, to save the evil doer.

May your efforts to weed out evil bear fruit. May be it will take a little longer. I am sure that your abhorrence of evil is tempered with mercy to the doer.

Regards,

Rishi





Hi Dear Rishi,

I think You are a good musician too. You strike your plectrum little at the wounded and tightly stretched string and just sit back to hear how long the song goes! Isn't it?

I solute you for your sentiments viewing Islam. We are, I feel, side-lining our topic and perhaps entering a new topic. Ok....lets pray; May this forum bear these words and may the seeds sown bring about fruits for anyone (sparing time).

Ones faith, in fact, is not within the scope of our discussions as it was the human behavior under critics. Rays viewed the world as a whole from up above pointing out evil prevailing over era.................



Rishi G,

I am sorry if some of the words, in my last reply, are found more informal. Its very difficult to communicate exactly over these forums. It was, however, all out of love and affection, that one is melt with.

Couldn't you find time to reply.....

Noor
User avatar
By mnoor
#4592
Rishi wrote:Dear Brother Noor,
I sent you an email at mailto:mnoor@yahoo.com on the same day you made your last posting.
Is this your id? Please email me at mailto:bioramani@yahoo.co.in

I have sent you another today.

Regards,
Rishi




Hi Rishi,

Sorry to bother you again. I didn't receive any mail even after I gave you correct email address, while in fact what a student of philosophy expects from a student of philosophy is; Leaving the issue at a logic end, if at all it has to be cutshort here.

It remains thirsty if you don't add a few words responding my statements and quotes. I mean didn't it keep something satisfying your questions and new issues raised..... It needs a closing with the spirits, it was given a start.....all at this forum.

Regards.
Noor.
By 'The One'
#12415
This is seriously poetic stuff, man. You'll definitely be getting somewhere with that kind of talent. ;-)
OFFSHORE

Is there anymore need for physical cards? I suppos[…]

A Place for problems and solutions

This is a really good proposal. One title could be[…]

Team Innovating Forum

Are there forums for team innovating? Normally peo[…]

Whats your favorite Xbox game?

Mine is outrun2