This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.

Noah's Ark: Act of nature or act of God?

Act of NATURE
No votes
0%
Act of GOD
No votes
0%
By and3r5on
We've all heard the biblical story of the great flood sent by God to cleanse the World.

In light of the recent Tsuanmi disaster, is it possible that this biblical story could have been in reference to a similar experience.

In an age without rational answers from science and no media to inform and educate, it is easy to understand how a religous view could interpret it as a message from God.

What do you think?code]
By AaronBurns
I know, all, about it.
I saw a TV show that, explained the whole thing.
They had actually found the left over parts of the Ark and it was in a Valley that, had been filled and flooded, with a lake, that, was above the Valley and the lake was so big that, it floated everything in the Valley.
The rain that fell was just coincidental.
B-) B-) B-)
By Stewie123
I know, all, about it.
I saw a TV show that, explained the whole thing.
They had actually found the left over parts of the Ark and it was in a Valley that, had been filled and flooded, with a lake, that, was above the Valley and the lake was so big that, it floated everything in the Valley.
The rain that fell was just coincidental.
AaronBurns
Theydidn't accually find the Ark no one knows where it is but they think its some where in the Himuleyas. :-?
By AaronBurns
No, they actually did find it.
It was a partial but, it was definitely defined and proven to be the original one.
They have the basic shell and some of the outside.
It was found on the side of a hill when, dug up and was really rotten but, well built.
It was in a valley, flooded by a lake that, broke from above and that's why the ark was there.
It did rain alot but, they were simply floating around in a giant valley, during the rain. They were contained by the valley and floated until, the lake came below a certain stage.
You should really look it up and get a copy of the show and see the scientific proof, yourself.
I wouldn't try to change your mind. It's just a fact that, they found the remainenents of it. ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
By and3r5on
I haven't seen this program or come across Noah's Ark at all but what I was tryin to say was that the this biblical story came about purely due to ignorance of a rational explanation due to lack of science... yeh? If you say it was just a valley then how come it said the whole world was drowned? To be honest I don't reckon they found it, you can't trust the media................
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]